Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

I Have To Say, This Was...

...a great day, start to finish. I liberated some more stones on the way home from work last night. I took some cool fog photos of the garden later still. This morning I did a new stack. I didn't have to work, so I got more rocks and stacked, and in the middle of it all I found out that
A) I'm going to North Carolina in the morning to see Dave's Avant Garden (see link) and stack rocks for two days; and
B) I start my new job on March 2! The guy called while I was doing the second arch of the day.
In addition, I cleaned my room, did all of my laundry, and raked the yard. I'm telling the Toner that the raking was a favor to him, but it really just makes the stacks look better to be in a nicer frame.
So it's off to Mecca in the AM. I apologize in advance for the vast number of self-indulgent photos you're about to have to endure. Actually, no I don't--you're gonna love 'em.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?