Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Spring Fever

has me by the short hairs, and it's yankin'. I know it's seeming like I've abandoned the rocks, but it's not true. The thing is that it's springtime in Atlanta, and that's a glorious thing. I've been indulging in various pasttimes that the gorgeous weather cries for--golf, tennis, biking, and various other enterprises al fresco. In addition, the garden stacks have exhibited remarkable resilience to the elements, and have needed no rebuilding. So please forgive the lapse in posting.
Below is a stack I did at the home of the girl I've been spending a lot of time with. When I finished it, she was disappointed that it wasn't more prominently featured in the landscaping, but I had to tell her of the dangers inherent in the craft, that is, falling stones can destroy cats, dogs, children, and landscaping. I call it Siegelstone, as her name is Susan Siegel.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?